Best Employment Lawyers
Call Us 800-270-8184
Find Employment Law Lawyers
Numerous multifaceted laws and regulations protect workers. Tactlessly, various employees and laborers are unaware of their rights in the workplace. Because of this, some could be taken advantage of or be mistreated at work without even realizing their potential employment legal actions. If you are a worker, it is vital that you know your employment labor rights as an employee. Not only will this protect you, it will help you know what to do in complicated work situations.
We are committed to getting you the money you deserve and holding your employer accountable for any wrongdoings that have caused you to agonize.
There are a number of issues that can arise on the job, such as:
- Overtime Collection: distrustful employers regarding their payment of overtime employees is considered to be taking advantage of them.
- Hour and Wage Issues: if you consider that your employer is not following minimum wage laws, or you feel you are not getting the money you earned for your work, check the guidance of an employment attorney.
- Unlawful Termination: your work termination may be contemplated unlawful contingent on current labor employment laws, and you could fall into a safeguarded class.
- Harassment at Work: whether it is your related coworkers or your boss who involves in sexual harassment, you have rights as an employee.
- Work Violence: all employees have the right to a harmless work atmosphere, but violence does occur. A competent employment lawyer can help you get the justice you merit
Areas of Labor Employment Law
At Wise Laws, our experienced employment lawyers admit the pressure of work related subjects. Our labor lawyers will watchfully inspect all aspects of your employment case and aid you decide the best progression of action. Some areas of work employment law where we can help protect your rights contain:
- Wrongful termination or demotion
- Sexual harassment lawyer
- Disability discrimination lawyer
- Discrimination based on gender, race or religion
- Pregnancy Discrimination lawyer
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA)
- Age discrimination
- Retaliation and whistle blowing
- Discrimination based on military service (USERRA)
- Overtime pay claims
- Meal and rest break claims
If you are an employee in need of a labor attorney, please call the skilled employment lawyers at Wise Laws today. Helping clients all over, our team can help you get what you deserve.