Welcome to our website. Our office serves Oahu and the neighbor islands. We have been providing general legal service to the people of Hawaii for more than a decade.
We emphasize counseling and advocacy – planning, transactions and litigation. We practice in the areas of complex civil litigation in federal and state courts, serious personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, family law, criminal defense, construction law and claims, closely held corporations and limited liability corporations, import-export, asset acquisition and financing, real estate transactions and land development projects.
- Bar Membership:
- Supreme Court, State of Hawaii
- Supreme Court, State of Missouri
- United States District Court; District of Hawaii, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States Circuit Court; Eighth Circuit and Ninth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court; District of Hawaii, Eastern District of Missouri
We have a general law practice serving residents of and visitors to Hawaii, acting as their attorneys and counselors on a wide variety of matters with an emphasis on accident injuries and serious personal injuries; foreclosure defense law, criminal defense, construction defects and delay claim and medical and hospital malpractice.
In 2012 we won a judgment the latest in a series of multimillion dollars awards with a judgment of $2,400,000 in a commercial breach of contract situation.
1188 Bishop Street
Honolulu HI 96813
In these cases there is no subsitute for immediate action – witnesses forget or disappear and evidence is destroyed. Call now for consultation on
Condominium Management, Apartment Owners Association Management litigation concerning operations and errors, interpretation of association bylaws and rules, disputes involving homeowners, common areas and problems with property.
- Accident Injuries, Serious Personal Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Probate and Trust litigation and contests – concerning the validity of a Trust, for Trustee wrongdoing or mismanagement, or to defend Trust against Creditor Claims
- Criminal Defense
- Construction Law and Construction Delay Claims
- Condominium Management, Apartment Owners Association Management litigation concerning operations and errors, interpretation of association bylaws and rules, disputes involving homeowners, common areas and problems with property
- Land Development Projects and Real Estate Transactions
- Close Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Medical and Hospital Malpractice