Prostitution Arrest Charges!
Best Prostitution Lawyers
Call Us 800-270-8184
Prosecutors are more and more interested in securing convictions for not explicit sex crimes. Such charges often do not involve charges of authentic sexual conduct by the defendant. Rather, they include crimes such as enticement, living off proceeds of prostitution, keeping a house of ill repute and soliciting customers for prostitution and sexual based acts. If you have been charged with prostitution, prostitution or other non-violent sex crime, contact Wise Laws ASAP. We have the experience and resources to build a strong defense against soliciting or prostitution charges.
Examples of our prostitution and sex prostitution cases
- Enticement for prostitution or sex
- Drugging or detaining for prostitution or sex
- Inducing a person under eighteen to have sex
- Inducing a minor into prostitution, including chat room prostitution
- Living off or sharing earnings of minor or adult prostitute
- Soliciting for prostitute
- Procuring a person to practice, or enter a place for, prostitution
- Keeping house of ill repute
- Using public places such as restaurants or bars for soliciting
- Multiple convictions of streetwalking
- Public lewdness
Charges Prostitution Cases
Many prostitution cases in matters such charges. Wise Laws is able to defend clients cases with our team of affiliated prostitution defense attorneys spread across the United States. Our lawyers are licensed to practice in the region and nationally regarding sexual prostitution cases. Their knowledge of and local sexual obscenity laws is across-the-board. This allows our lawyers to readily discover weaknesses and problems in a prosecutor’s solicitation case.
Prostitution arrest and prostitution charges often require technology proficiency
Escort Cases such as these often include charges of Internet crimes in today’s technological society. It is important to have a prostitution attorney knowledgeable about computer technology and its role in criminal charges related to escort or prostitution. At Wise Laws, we use hardware and software specialists who can determine whether evidence cited by police should lead to criminal charges.
Constitutional issues in many sex crime cases become the bottom line
Often charges of prostitution are based on entrapment. When a police officer pretends to be a minor available to meet an adult for sex, it is often possible to argue that the sting operation was directed at the wrong person or was conducted illegally. Our lawyers are skilled at developing constitutional arguments that get results for clients.
We provide spirited representation that protects the rights and interests of our clients throughout the criminal justice process. We are with you at all stages, including:
- Initial investigation of prostitution
- Extradition during prostitution
- Arrest for prostitution
- Grand jury indictment during prostitution cases
- Bail hearing for prostitution charges
- Arraignment for prostitution
- Plea negotiations for sexual prostitution
- Post-conviction appeals, writs and motions
- Probation for prostitution