Best Sexual Harassment Lawyers
Call Us 800-270-8184
How To Deal With Sexual Harassment?
Sexual Harassment Law is mainly a great part of Employment Discrimination Law, Civil Rights Law and in some instances, may also end in a Personal Injury lawsuit. Though not obviously defined and subject to interpretation by numerous courts, sexual harassment is usually described as unwanted and unsolicited physical advances and conduct of a sexual kind, such as touching the body, rubbing parts of the body and groping the body, and sexual, demeaning, degrading and or offensive remarks and activity that may or may not carry the suggestion that the individual being subjected to these advances may suffer job connected or school related revenge if she or he rejects them.
If you have been the victim of sexual harassment, or consider you work in a aggressive situation, talk to sexual harassment lawyers or employment law lawyers instantly. The sexual harassment law firm can escort you through the procedure of filing a complaint and taking sexual harassment legal action to stop the sexual harassment. Your best sexual harassment lawyer can also effort with you if you are afterward the victim of sexual revenge, such as a firing or demotion from the job.
What Is Sexual Harassment?
- A male employer offers a female employee a promotion and pay raise in exchange for sexual favors at the job.
- That same employer threatens the female employee after she denies his sexual advances at the job.
- An employee makes sexual gestures while at work.
- A group of employees uses sexually derogatory comments, slurs, epithets, or jokes in the break room at work.
- A pregnant employee is denied her request for a ten minute break she needs to stay healthy.
- An employer emails certain employees sexually explicit graphic images, videos, or content at the job.
Employer Obligations Regards To Sexual Harassment
All employers have a legal obligation to stop sexual harassment of any practice. This means taking sensible steps to avert sexual discrimination, safeguarding the workplace is free of sexual harassment on an continuing basis, spreading employee information on sexual harassment, and reporting all known incidents of sexual harassment.
Sometimes Sexual Harassment Allegations Are False, We Defend Employers As Well Because We Understand That False Claims Of Sexual Harassment Can Ruin Your Life – Lawyer Up!